2015年6月27日土曜日

about Rhode Island...(all ver.)

   Do you know about Rhode Island? Today, I will tell you about Rhode Island in the US.Rhode Island is beautiful state.  
  Rhode Island is located at Northeastern US. It is bordered by Connecticut to the west and Massachusetts to the north. The size of Rhode Island is  3,140 km2 and it is the smallest in this area.The population 1,055,173 and that is the second most densely populated of 50 US state. That is so small prefecture. 
   In Rhode Island, there are many delicious foods, for Example, Hot Wieners, Snail Salad, Calamari, and Del's Lemonade and so on. The hot wieners are like Hot Dogs. The snail salad is 'normal style' dishes. The calamari is crispy fried squid. The del's lemonade is summer staple there. I want to eat those when I go there someday! I have to save money.
  There are a lot of Colleges and Universities. They are so beautiful and cultural, For example, Brown University, Bryyant University. Johnson & Wales University, I say from top 3 in there. There are also some technical school, Healthcare school, IT school, Criminal Justice School and so on. Many students learn there. I think that the student there are much smarter than me...
   In Rhode Island, there are some famous films and literates. For example, Moonrise Kingdom and The Witches of Eastwick. Moonrise Kingdom is watched around the world, and also was shown in Japan in 2013. I have never watched those, but I'm interested in the movies and literates. If I have a chance, I will try it!
  There are Rosecliff, Kingscote, General Nathanael Greene Hmstd in Rhode Island. They are famous and sightseeing spot in Rhode Island.  They are so beautiful and cultural. You would be impressive. But I have not seen reality because I have not been to Rhode Island before. So I want to go there someday. If you go Rhode Island, You should go there, too!

There are a lot of foods, spots, and works and so on in Rhode Island. I want to go there someday, and you should go there. Rhode Island is nice country!

[361 words]

5 件のコメント:

  1. Rhode Island is beautiful state.
    https://rickresearchwriting.wordpress.com/2013/07/18/naked-singulars/

    返信削除
  2. In Rhode Island, There are >
    In Rhode Island, there are

    返信削除
  3. For Example, Hot Wieners, Snail Salad, Calamari, and Del's Lemonade and so on.
    (Not a sentence!)

    返信削除
  4. The hot wieners is >
    The hot wieners are

    返信削除