2015年7月6日月曜日

Do I Tell?

  Today I read "Do I Tell?".
"But I didn't do those things."..."But you were with these other boys. And you didn't stop them. You didn't call the police."..."Wait. Please listen,"..."Not now,"...(P.24)

In this story, Ji-Sung had bad fiends, Mike and Scott. Mike and Scott got some trouble and did some bad things, for example painting the picture at the bus station and seat in the bus, not letting the old woman sit the seat, and kicking a garbage can. Ji-Sung didn't want to be with Mike and Scott, but Ji-Sung didn't say NO, and stop Mike and Scott, and call the police. Li-Sung was scared of Mike and Scott. However a little girl could call policer, and stop Mike and Scott. She was braver than Ji-Sung. Reading the book, I thought it was bad thing to watch only as doing bad thing. Ji-Sung should have done behavior.

Rob Waring and Maurice Jamall, 2006, Do I Tell?, Foundations Reading Library, in China.

[159 words]

1 件のコメント: