2015年7月20日月曜日

ICE AGE

  Today I read "ICE AGE".
'A mammoth, a tiger and a sloth!' Sid says. 'We're funny friends, but we're happy!'(P.25)

I had known the title of the book before I read it. I have not known the detail. I could know it for the first time. In the story, animals there are not friends, and tiger would eat other animals and a baby. A mammoth also didn't want friends before they had a journey. But their ideas changed after they started to travel to find a baby's dad. Then, they helped each other. Therefore They could be good friends each other. I think it is so good for them and they should have a nice term with them.

Nicole Taylor, 2010, "ICE AGE", Scholastic Ltd. Printed in Singapore.

[128 words]

2 件のコメント:

  1. I could know it >
    I learned about it

    返信削除
  2. Therefore They could be good friends each other. >
    Therefore, they could be good friends with each other.

    返信削除